Saramonic SR-PAX1 Active Dual Channel Camera Mixer
The Saramonic SR-PAX1 is a two-channel active audio mixer with preamplifier and phantom power, specially designed for DSLR Cameras, Mirrorless or Camcorders. It is a compact and lightweight mixer ideal for recording professional-quality audio from two sources and mixing them into your camera.
It attaches to the base of a camera, and a threaded socket on its base allows for mounting on a tripod or case. The SR-PAX1 features dual balanced XLR inputs, dual 3.5mm (TRS) inputs, and dual 6.3mm inputs which provide the ability to accepts signals from a wide variety of mic or line level sources such as wireless microphones and external audio recorders.
The input levels of each channel can be easily controlled with the dual gain control knobs. A phone jack allows you to monitor the audio in real time. The SR-PAX1 makes your recording work much easier by reducing time in post-processing.
- Two mono 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mini-Jack inputs
- Two balanced XLR inputs.
- Two 1/4″ (6.35mm) mono standard inputs
- Stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mini-Jack input
- One Stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) output jack
- Mono/Stereo switch (M/S)
- Dual Trim Control Knobs adjust the signal of each channel to the optimum recording levels
- LINE /MIC /PH switch
- 3.5mm Headphone Output for Monitoring
- 1/4” Female Screw Hole
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.